Tuesday, July 10, 2012

At First Glance

I had the chance to peek inside my classroom awhile back, and then I had baseball every weeknight and weekend, then they were waxing my classroom  floor, and then the hallway. And if I've heard anything after accepting this job, it's DO NOT walk on the newly waxed floors!

So not knowing how long it would be before I could get back in, I snapped some pictures with my new ipad the boys got me for Mother's Day.
While the CAUTION tape has been up, I've been busy thinking of a theme and trying to decide in my head what I want where. I have a LOT to do over the next month, but I'm excited to get after it. It's a weird feeling going back in to the classroom after being away for so long. But I know I'll have some fabulous teachers helping me along the way. I have always loved the beginning of the school year. I get giddy when Wal-Mart starts setting up all the school supplies! I'm sure this year will be no different, and now I get to buy myself some school supplies too! 

Want to know how many more days until school starts??? Check out my ticker at the bottom of the blog! Won't be long and August 16th will be here. Ready or Not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment