Thursday, July 12, 2012

BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

You know the ticker across MSNBC that informs us of BREAKING NEWS?? It's usually red in color and catches your eye right away? Well, I just knew that when St. Mary's finally released the class lists, it was going to be posted on MSNBC. Okay, maybe not, but it has been the talk of the summer.

The original list was supposed to be out in June, but it wasn't until 3:00 pm, CST today that it was released. I'm so excited to finally see my list and know who will be in my class. I have 10 girls and 8 boys. It will be fun for me to have the girls outnumber the boys since I have been outnumbered for the past 11 years in my house! Having faces and names to put with desk placement and lockers makes it even more fun when planning how I want my room to look!

Just one more step closer to the beginning of school!!! It will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment