Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Going on a Blog Hunt!

It's summer, but if I'm not on Pinterest pinning new bulletin board ideas or how to incorporate the Common Core in to my ELA and Social Studies lessons, I'm blog stalking and following! I've already found so many creative and amazing blogs that have given me ideas for my classroom this upcoming year. I've also learned a lot about how to blog (yet I have so much more to learn) and I'm meeting teachers from all over the U.S. Blogs are just another great way to share and get ideas.

If you are new to blogging, like me, and keep hearing about this thing called "Bloglovin", it's just a platform for you to follow all of your blogs. It's actually really handy. I just click on my bloglovin' button and all of the blogs I follow are listed. I love having them all listed there to view with the must current post. If you'd like to follow me on Bloglovin', just click on the button to the left and hit "follow".

I'm also linking up with Laura Candler at Corkboard Connections. Be sure to click on the icon below and enjoy finding and following some really great blogs! You'll be glad you did.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment